Commercial and Periodical Cleaning Services
Qualified Team … Professional Service … Detailed Cleaning …
Clean Brite’s number one focus is Quality; Quality of cleaning service, cleaning products and customer care. Mobile vans are fitted out with the latest equipment and most hygienic cleaning agents to ensure your commercial offices or business premises are cleaned to the highest professional standards.
WHAT ABOUT DIFFICULT CLEANING REQUIREMENTS?
Operating as the one provider for all of your cleaning requirements (window cleaning, commercial carpet cleaning, flooring maintenance, building fascia cleaning, chemical & industrial cleaning) Clean Brite also offer Periodical Cleaning Services to accommodate your busier, or quieter operational hours – or even just to suit your budget!
You can tailor-make your cleaning schedule to suit your workplace – and our experienced trouble-shooting team can also be contacted for difficult access or “hard to clean” solutions.
Clean Brite provide all types of cleaning services to hundreds of Western Canadian Businesses and commercial properties.
Carpets and Soft Furnishings
• Commercial carpet shampoo, steam clean & extraction services
• Waiting, reception and boardroom chairs
• Fabric protection
• Leather cleaning and moisturising
Flooring & Hard Surfaces
• Vinyl flooring clean, strip, seal and ongoing maintenance services
• Commercial Tile & Grout cleaning
• Tile clean & seal specialists: porcelain, terracotta, slate, stone and more
• High pressure cleaning of paving, cement, concrete and limestone
• Thorough wet area clean and sanitizing
• Building Maintenance, handyman services and project management
• Bore & mineral stain Removal
Window & Building Fascia Cleaning
• Professional internal & external glass cleaning
• Partition and office window cleaning
• Fly & security screen washing
• Track and sill cleaning
• Internal & external cobweb removal & treatment
• Building fascia cleaning including high pressure washing
WHAT SAFETY MEASUREMENTS ARE IN PLACE?
Clean Brite maintains a health and safety focus for both employees and clients, as well as vigilance in building and premises security. Experienced, Police-cleared team members are issued with internally coded security information as part of their responsible cleaning practice – and are supported by their own specially-assigned expert supervisor to ensure safety and security of service.